The x86-generic and x86-kvm_guest images now support two ethernet interfaces by default. If two interfaces exist during the first boot, eth0 will be used as LAN and eth1 as WAN.
- Fix German “Expert Mode” label (was “Export Mode”)
- Fix download of OpenSSL during build (because of broken OpenSSL download servers…)
- Fix ABI break causing kernel panics when trying to use network-related modules from the official OpenWrt repository (like kmod-pppoe)
- Fix race conditions breaking parallel build occasionally
- A broken network configuration would be generated when an older Gluon version was updated to 2015.1 with
mesh_on_lanenabled in site.conf
- Minor announced/alfred JSON format fixes (don’t output empty lists where empty objects would be expected)