Don’t overwrite the opkg repository key on each build.
AirOS 5.6.x compatiblity¶
Downgrading to AirOS 5.5.x before flashing Gluon on Airmax M XM/XW devices (NanoStation, Bullet, ...) is not necessary anymore.
- Fix purging of disappered neighbours from the list
- Don’t clear the signal graphs when scrolling in mobile browsers
- Improve browser compability (don’t assume the Internationalization API is available, fixes the display of numbers in Firefox for Android)
- Strip trailing whitespace from number input fields (LuCI’s validator doesn’t catch this)
- Don’t allow negative bandwidth limits
- Fix entering the failsafe mode on the TL-WDR4900.
Default TX power on many Ubiquiti devices is too high, correct offsets are unknown (#94)
Reducing the TX power in the Expert Mode is recommended.
The MAC address of the WAN interface is modified even when Mesh-on-WAN is disabled (#496)
This may lead to issues in environments where a fixed MAC address is expected (like VMware when promicious mode is disallowed).
Inconsistent respondd/announced API (#522)
The current API is inconsistent and will be replaced eventually. The old API will still be supported for a while.
Nondeterministic production of broken images for some (very old) hardware (#669)
At the moment it seems like only the TL-WR841N v5 is affected.