Added hardware support¶
- CPE210 v3
- HiveAP 121
- HiveAP 330
- Fixes passwordless SSH access when gluon-authorized-keys was used without gluon-setup-mode. (#1777)
- Fixes ingress traffic shaping. A necessary kernel config value was not set. (#1790)
- Fixes the generation of the bootloader image for the AVM FRITZ!Box 4040. (#1766)
- Fixes the IBSS mesh on the GL.iNet AR750. The wrong driver/firmware package was previously selected. (#1792)
- Fixes the primary mac selection on the TP-Link Archer C25 v1. (#1771)
- Linux kernel has been updated to either
- 4.9.188 (ar71xx, brcm2708, mpc85xx) or
- 4.14.137 (ipq40xx, ipq806x, mvebu, ramips, sunxi, x86).
Default TX power on many Ubiquiti devices is too high, correct offsets are unknown (#94)
Reducing the TX power in the Advanced Settings is recommended.
The MAC address of the WAN interface is modified even when Mesh-on-WAN is disabled (#496)
This may lead to issues in environments where a fixed MAC address is expected (like VMware when promiscuous mode is disallowed).
Inconsistent respondd API (#522)
The current API is inconsistent and will be replaced eventually. The old API will still be supported for a while.
Frequent reboots due to out-of-memory or high load due to memory pressure on weak hardware especially in larger meshes (#1243)
Optimizations in Gluon 2018.1 have significantly improved memory usage. There are still known bugs leading to unreasonably high load that we hope to solve in future releases.