- Fixes device alias for Ubiquiti UniFi AC LR. (#1834) Autoupdates on this model were impossible before, since we were missing the proper device alias.
- Add correct ath10k firmware package for OCEDO Koala. (#1838)
- Fixes various batman-adv bugs with backports from 2019.4 and 2019.5 by updating the openwrt-routing packages feed.
- Fixes node role list. (#1851) With Gluon v2019.1 it became impossible to change the role of a node via the config mode.
- Linux kernel has been updated to either
- 4.9.207 (ar71xx, brcm2708, mpc85xx) or
- 4.14.160 (ipq40xx, ipq806x, mvebu, ramips, sunxi, x86).
Out of memory situations with high client count on ath9k. (#1768)
The integration of the BATMAN_V routing algorithm is incomplete.
- Mesh neighbors don’t appear on the status page. (#1726)Many tools have the BATMAN_IV metric hardcoded, these need to be updated to account for the new throughputmetric.
- Throughput values are not correctly acquired for different interface types.(#1728)This affects virtual interface types like bridges and VXLAN.
Default TX power on many Ubiquiti devices is too high, correct offsets are unknown (#94)
Reducing the TX power in the Advanced Settings is recommended.
The MAC address of the WAN interface is modified even when Mesh-on-WAN is disabled (#496)
This may lead to issues in environments where a fixed MAC address is expected (like VMware when promiscuous mode is disallowed).
Inconsistent respondd API (#522)
The current API is inconsistent and will be replaced eventually. The old API will still be supported for a while.
Frequent reboots due to out-of-memory or high load due to memory pressure on weak hardware especially in larger meshes (#1243)
Optimizations in Gluon 2018.1 have significantly improved memory usage. There are still known bugs leading to unreasonably high load that we hope to solve in future releases.