Added hardware support¶
- LibreRouter (v1)
- RUT230 (v1)
- HiveAP 121
- WNDR4300 (v1)
- o2 Box 6431
- X6 (v1, v2)
- DAP-X1860 (A1)
- MR70X (v1)
- Mi Router 3G
- RE200 (v3)
- FRITZBox 7520
- hAP ac2
- Enterasys WS-AP3705i now uses the correct image-name for use with the autoupdater (#2819)
- Reduce memory Usage for ath10k on ZyXEL WRE6606 devices (#2842)
- Replace the Workaround for failed boots on ath79 with a proper fix. (#2784)
- AVM FRITZ!Box 7360 v2 flashed with the incorrect image for v1 will automatically update to the correct image.
- Revert OOM inducing switch of ath79 Wave2 firmware back to -ct (#2879)
Upgrading EdgeRouter-X from versions before v2020.1.x may lead to a soft-bricked state due to bad blocks on the NAND flash which the NAND driver before this release does not handle well. (#1937)
The integration of the BATMAN_V routing algorithm is incomplete.
- Mesh neighbors don’t appear on the status page. (#1726) Many tools have the BATMAN_IV metric hardcoded, these need to be updated to account for the new throughput metric.
- Throughput values are not correctly acquired for different interface types. (#1728) This affects virtual interface types like bridges and VXLAN.
Default TX power on many Ubiquiti devices is too high, correct offsets are unknown (#94)
Reducing the TX power in the Advanced Settings is recommended.
In configurations without VXLAN, the MAC address of the WAN interface is modified even when Mesh-on-WAN is disabled (#496)
This may lead to issues in environments where a fixed MAC address is expected (like VMware when promiscuous mode is disallowed).