- Fixes a bug in musl which can lead to spurious crashes in fastd and other programs, which alternate between single- and multi-threaded operation. (#2029)
- Fixes a regression which led to around 2.5 MiB higher memory usage for ar71xx-tiny and ramips-rt305x targets. While this decreases the memory usage, the image will become around 64KiB larger. (#2032)
- Fixes a bug which can cause the TP-Link TL-MR3020 v1 to become stuck in failsafe mode.
- Linux kernel has been updated to 4.14.180
High chance of ending in a soft-bricked state for Ubiquiti EdgeRouter-X. Workaround is to repeat initial installation using the serial console. (#1937)
Out of memory situations with high client count on ath9k. (#1768)
The integration of the BATMAN_V routing algorithm is incomplete.
- Mesh neighbors don’t appear on the status page. (#1726)Many tools have the BATMAN_IV metric hardcoded, these need to be updated to account for the new throughputmetric.
- Throughput values are not correctly acquired for different interface types.(#1728)This affects virtual interface types like bridges and VXLAN.
Default TX power on many Ubiquiti devices is too high, correct offsets are unknown (#94)
Reducing the TX power in the Advanced Settings is recommended.
The MAC address of the WAN interface is modified even when Mesh-on-WAN is disabled (#496)
This may lead to issues in environments where a fixed MAC address is expected (like VMware when promiscuous mode is disallowed).
Inconsistent respondd API (#522)
The current API is inconsistent and will be replaced eventually. The old API will still be supported for a while.