- Ipq40xx Wave2 devices temporarily use non-ct firmware again to work around 802.11s unicast package loss in ath10k-ct (#2692)
- Modify kernel builds slightly to work around a boot hang on various devices based on the QCA9563 SoC - especially the Unifi AC-* devices (#2784)
- Work around an issue with wifi setup timing by waiting a bit while device initialisation is ongoing (#2779)
Upgrading EdgeRouter-X from versions before v2020.1.x may lead to a soft-bricked state due to bad blocks on the NAND flash which the NAND driver before this release does not handle well. (#1937)
The integration of the BATMAN_V routing algorithm is incomplete.
- Mesh neighbors don’t appear on the status page. (#1726) Many tools have the BATMAN_IV metric hardcoded, these need to be updated to account for the new throughput metric.
- Throughput values are not correctly acquired for different interface types. (#1728) This affects virtual interface types like bridges and VXLAN.
Default TX power on many Ubiquiti devices is too high, correct offsets are unknown (#94)
Reducing the TX power in the Advanced Settings is recommended.
In configurations without VXLAN, the MAC address of the WAN interface is modified even when Mesh-on-WAN is disabled (#496)
This may lead to issues in environments where a fixed MAC address is expected (like VMware when promiscuous mode is disallowed).